Welcome to Pam Jones Property Management
Pam Jones Property Management is a boutique property management business operating throughout Rotorua, offering a residential rental property service. Pam Jones Property Management offers regular inspections, tenancy agreements, careful selection of tenants, and screening services. Attendance of any tenancy matters e.g. mediation or tribunal action. Rental Appraisals, and advice to prospective investors.
Having founded and managed Pam Jones Property Management so successfully Pam herself has decided to retire and enjoy the fruits of her life career. We wish you very well Pam and thank you for the wonderful business you created and from which so many Landlords have benefitted.
Now, under the umbrella of its LJ Hooker ownership, Pam Jones Property Management continues with the same personal and friendly attention of Cassandra and Kimberley, fully supported by Karen, our Business Support Manager and the whole of our Property Management team.
Pam is no longer available for contact so please feel welcome to call any of us and we’ll be glad to provide you every assistance to move forward with your investment.
NEWSFLASH – We urgently need three and four bedroom homes to rent, we have been extremely busy and have a waiting list of prospective tenants, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Pam Jones Property Management Will Provide:
- Peace of mind
- Friendly, prompt and efficient service
- Regular communication
- Careful selection of tenants including references and credit screening
- Legal tenancy agreements typed
- Collection and lodgement of the bond (equilavent to 4 weeks rent)
- Collection of rent and daily monitoring of arrears and immediate action taken if any default
- Regular inspections - initial detailed first inspection with photographs, followed by 2 months into the tenancy, then 4 monthly and a bond inspection on the tenant vacating
- Repairs and maintenance attended to with the option to nominate a maximum amount we may spend prior to contacting yourself, or alternatively, an option to attend to repairs personally
- Payment of regular outgoings such as rates and insurance
- Prompt disbursement of rent monies – twice monthly or monthly from our audited computerized system
- Regular rent reviews
- Attendance of any tenancy matters e.g. mediation or tribunal action.
- Rental Appraisals
- Advice to prospective investors